| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Low Head in May is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.7 °C (47.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 66.7mm (2.6in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:27 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 9:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Low Head May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Low Head, Australia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Low Head:
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 862.7 kms (536.1 miles) NNW
- Nuriootpa, Australia - 999.8 kms (621.3 miles) NW
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia - 990.8 kms (615.7 miles) NW
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 411.9 kms (255.9 miles) NNW
- Essendon, Australia - 402.9 kms (250.4 miles) NNW
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 633.2 kms (393.5 miles) WNW
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 392.6 kms (244 miles) NNW
- Laverton, Australia - 395.3 kms (245.6 miles) NNW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 994.7 kms (618.1 miles) N
- Richmond, Australia - 900.5 kms (559.6 miles) NNE
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 889.4 kms (552.7 miles) NNE
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 879.5 kms (546.5 miles) NNE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 754 kms (468.5 miles) NNE
- Wagga, Australia - 657.8 kms (408.8 miles) N
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 672.4 kms (417.9 miles) NNE
- Gabo Island, Australia - 471.9 kms (293.2 miles) NE
- East Sale, Australia - 327.7 kms (203.6 miles) N
- Launceston Wso, Australia - 65.7 kms (40.9 miles) SSE
- Hobart (Airport), Australia - 207.2 kms (128.7 miles) SSE
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) SSE